Nyamithler Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

05.01.2017 to 05.02.2017

Go down

05.01.2017 to 05.02.2017 Empty 05.01.2017 to 05.02.2017

Post by AezvyraIsadorValke Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:09 pm

VennaDawnSinger: - This day she wore her hair done just wanting to head out and on the way she could pull it back. The long brown strands flowing down over her shoulders and back like brown waves of silk as it had that healthy shine. Her eyes seemed narrow a bit in the room as if she was ready to see past the horizon to a target she could take aim at. She had been up early and had Azor made ready of the trip this night. She would be happy on her way with the mysterious mage. She stretched a bit in her legs limbering up as the ride would do little for that in some ways in others it was perfect. She needed to stretch her back and did that by doing full back bend walk overs three in a row her back popping as she did them. She did the splits several times to stretch her hips and the full legs ligaments and she relaxed like that eyes closed mind cleared and centered. Her emerald green eyes kissed by the gold around her pupils finally opened as she swung her legs from the hips around front and soon was on her feet and she stood mainly her weight on the balls of her feet able to pivot in a fight any direction and defend that way. She was something of a simple sight for the eyes in her elven fae beauty with the ears that were hidden yet very elven tipped small shapely and softly adding a bit of mystery to what kind of elf she was. Some how at times of shear calm the crystal on around her neck would glow and then dim as if it was a guiding thing for Venna. Venna suddenly spun on the balls of her feel the tails of her top swirling about her as she was at the service of the empress.-
AezvyraIsadorValke:  As minutes becaome hours just as the mother moon had just about finished her travels over the night sky the demon had finally starts to stir from her sleep. Slowly at first until the woman is litterly tossing and turning in her bed, the black silk sheets bunching up over her nude body as her emearld green eyes seem to snap open as she jolts up. Panting the female searches over her bed chambers before quickly glancing at the oak door to see if anyone had entered without her permission. Seeing that non was there, not even the source of her night tares. 'It was but a dream' the words echoed through her mind as she sat there for a few moment trying to calm her self fully. Her mind had darted off to the past, back to the small impish creature that haunted her nightmares, the very creature that had took the woman's mind and shattered it. Aezyvra's green hues flickered crimson and then onxy in color before settling back down to their dull greenish color as she slipped out of her bed and moved to the window before pulling back the heavy curtains, only to see the sun nearly lifting from its place over the horizon. "Dame" the single word came flowing out as she moves towards the waredrobe to choose the outfit for the day. The demonic female paused standing there her hands on each of the doors of the bureau as she let her eyes roll over each gown. "Where is it" her eyes search on as her arms moved and cross over her nude body before finally seeing the long gown she was searching for. Aezvyra sighed softly as she slipped the long black dress over her head and allow the soft fabric to fall into place hugging her tight frame in places before its lenght would fall to the floor. The woman then would move towards the mirror before glancing into it. Her long onxy hair a mess as she reaches up and combs it out when her hand before deciding to leave it down for the day to frame her face. Of course the empress was taking her sweet time getting ready for the day even up to the point she had moved across the room once more to a small nightstand close to the bed and pulled out the blade from its case and placed it in its proper place hidding under her dress before finally walking over to the door and pulling it opened. Aezvyra's right hand moved along the cool brick wall as she strolled along the main corriador before turning on her heels slowly to face the door to her room. Flicking her finger the woman would glace over the door as she mumbled under her breath; she would chuckle and watch the shadows slip from their places and close the door before returning back to where they had come from. Her movements were short and fluid more then normal as she walked down the hall towards the grand staircase to make her way to the main floor. <c>
AezvyraIsadorValke: Even though the busy night before had left the woman with no choice to sleep really, she wonders about her home. Even before she would start her daily duties the woman found her self slowly descending the stairs her hand on the banster as she had done so. "Its quiet" the words seem to echo in the hall as she finally brings her self to step foot into the center of the keep. Her gaze moving to the blood fountain as she slowly walks up on it. leaning partly over the woman would let a devilish grin appear on her face as she sticks her right hand into the crimson waters before pulling it out and bringing it to her face only to lick it from her finger. "All so sweet" she seem to chuckle out before turning about and looking at her home. "Things to do and people to kill" she giggled as she didn't have a slightest clue where to start her day. Should she start with the people.. to add another tax? To tell them that their sons were needed on the front lines and there was no way they could get out of it? Or should she go off to the dungons and see how Kai was. She still hadn't heard back from the Mage she had put in charge of trying to clense the male from the icy curse. <e>
KafzielLaVayne:  With loud steps he walked through the night. His large feet stomping upon the stone streets of the city. Eyes golden of color shined with a fading away excitement as his body showed it had seen large amounts of usage since the day he left the tavern.Traces of sweat and dried remants of blood covered his exposed chest and back while small rips could be found over the hard leather covered parts. In his right hand decorated with a red gem on the bottom part he carried a battle axe meant for two handed usage though in battles he rarely uses it in such a way. He had just arived back into the city from travels through the lands, new in these parts for the most part it was meant for sightseeing most above all so he knew the land. Naturally such travels never go without a hitch and south from the city he had come across wilflife during his return to it. A lazy warrior when not a challenge it had drawn out when he stood before a pack of lycans driving wild by the moon. He was not armed for such a moment and though it posed a challenge in its own way he still acted lazily while avoiding injury for a large portion. The armor he carried however had to endure and this was shown clearly by the tears and few pieces of claw still stuck in the hardened leather. Much to his enjoyment however this was behind him as he stepped up to the front of the Hold placing his left hand against the woodwork and pushing it open.Upon his shoulders the two flames, one red and the other black burned softly as outlets of the aura that exited his form. His long hair colored black with traced of red was out of place and a mess covering the right side of his face which normally never was a thing since he did not enjoy the way he saw things then. With a large swing of his battle axe he placed it upon his back, pieces of dried blood falling from the sharp edges and onto the floor. He steps inside with a relieved breath having returned to the castle, his voice reflected that he was glad about this in the lighter tone then usual."Greetings, i have returned."He did not know whom he was to expect inside, or even the state of the castle itself. Overjoyed when nothing seemed wrong or rather out of the ordinary he stepped further through the hall his steps echoing through the main hall for he did not keep his steps light.

VennaDawnSinger:  -Venna approached the empress and lightly bowed as was correct in pants not in skirts or dresses however. She looked to her.-”Empress please My horse is saddled to get or gain anything you need please let me know if any herbs might be needed for Kai and the possible cure I can go find it. Azor is a Charger made for speed and agility through the forests or through a town to send messages decrees any thing you need as we have many refugees and I will also need to see to the meat supplies as I and the other hunters can go out to keep food stocked. I have met with them while you slept and asked them to go do that. I just hope we can keep other staples stores up as well.”-Venna looked to her knowing no lines can be held by weak men with out proper meals. “Or I can help with the front lines as you need of me I am sure we can line the city walls with hunters as make shift Archers and men as for repel duty if the barrier fails.”-Venna could help in many ways as she had faced something like this in her life time as young as she was she had a wisdom that spoke Volumes. Venna spun from her place before the thrones once more the black top tails swirled like small pennants in the wind as she turned so Quickly not sure who cam in with dried blood and spoke Greetings to them so calmly. She was in that instant on guard drawing an arrow and knocking it with a speed unmatched by others she did not how ever raise the knocked Arrow or set the trajectory for a clean shot she held it down yet to be lifted in less than a heart beat.-

AezvyraIsadorValke:  Aezvyra moved about her eyes lingering on the flowing blood of the fountain as she seem to circle it as if it was going to tell her what to do. "What to do... what to do" The woman sighed softly as she stopped finally and turned on her heels to face away from the fountain. She had decided what ever way was behind her when she had stopped moving would be the first thing she would do that day. Her brow rose as she glanced at the doorway before realizing where the threshhold would take her. "Very well then.. to the belly of the beast" Yet, before she could even managed to take a single step towards the gateway she heard someone addressing her. "Hmm?" she blinked as she turned to see Venna she listened to every word and nodded slowly. "I know it is and I was just about to go see if the mages have made a break through or not." it was the truth she was about to head down the hall before she was stopped. "We need to see about the hunters and the people." she spoke softly as she put it in her mind. "I am about to have Kyran and the few guards we have left here and send them taking mere boys from their homes and sending them to the camps." the woman shrugged at her cold words she didn't really think about what she had send and normally didn't at this point. To her a boy could fight if they could hold a sword they could fight. "See to the food situation. That is what we don't need is not to have enough" The woman allowed her eyes to move to the doorway once more. "Excuse me but I need to go do this." The demon slowly moved making her way down the hall and until she found steps which over time would not only bring her to the belly of the keep which housed the dungons but to where she allowed the Mage's to study their work. She smirked her hand laid neatly at her side her dress trail following behind her as she would flight after flight of stairs finally come to the area which she had given to the Mages. "How does the search go?" she blinked looking at the sorcerer whom seem to be lost doing his studies. "Do I need to repeat myself?" she mumbled out softly as she watched the male whom faced away from her. Aezvyra stood there her hands at her sides slowly lifting so her palms would be on her hips as she waited. She wondered how long it would take before the male realize she was standing there. Minutes seem to roll by as she watched the male work she wanted to speak yet she didn't, her finger of her right hand seem to move and circle as she allowed the rest of her right hand to follow suit and start scribing in the air the runes to start pulling the shadows around her to herself. "oh.. oh.. " A dark chuckle left her lips as she shook her head her gaze shifted in color, darkening as she stood there, she waited and felt wrath bubble up within her ready to be leashed out upon the male. 

GarexTasmin:  -Garex watched the scene unfold the mages continued their work and he seemed to be standing there...watching them, as if waiting for one of them to make a break through. The mildly dim lit room was large enough to function as a laboratory along with the archives just down the hall and a massive library across the way. Seriously, this "dungeon" was bigger than some villages if one were to add up the total amount of space in usage and there was still more space to be utilized should the financing and resources be provided. Necromar...capital of the Nyathmir empire. least Garex, who stood presently at 5ft tall weilding his staff of 6ft, dressed in black with dark colored skintones who'se hair dripped with onyx color. Engrossed in their work, Garex knew the mages had lost their situational awareness as they were all busy working dilligently, possibly because they could see his white pupils glimmering in the darkness, staring them down like the eyes of a ghostly raven, or some sort of aparition. He saw well enough to see the empress, hear her words, and watch as she began to funnel her magicka energy. Were it not for his instinctive caretaker personality, he probably would have let the mages learn their lesson properly...though it seemed he had a soft spot for people, especially those younger in years or those well in advance of their brethren. One large step was all it took for him to be beside Empress Aezvyra. Without missing a beat though, as his bronze tacked boots made the smallest ping on the floor, he would lift his staff and bring it down with minor force, causing the soundwaves generated by his ornamental rings to echo throughout the area so as to bring attention to the empress. His eyes never left her figure as he looked upwards towards her while his hair seemed to instinctively fall to cover those eyes. One by one the mages would turn as Garex used his staff to make 3 calls for attention. The mages pausing their works and musings to give the proper respect...to her highness...and with any luck...not get killed in the process. "Speak your eminence.... I believe they'll listen now." -whispered the compact male of yet unstated species-

Guest_LdyMorgausePendragon: Morrigan seem to ponder around the city as she searched for the few goods she still needed. Of course she had yet find a well priced horse to replace the one that had simply died on her. She sighed softly pulled her cloak closer to her body as she walked around the empty streets. 'Where is everyone?' the idea moved over her mind as she thought about it seeing the streets near empty not even a simple begger on them. 'how odd' she seem to stop in her movements as she looked around trying to get her barrings on the area; of corse the sorcerer was lost beyond all reconition. Her glace shifted to the keep once watching the bricks seem to crumble over time before deciding she was going to head towards it. 
VennaDawnSinger:  -Venna knew it was time to start on what Lady Aezvyra needed for her to do she headed out side and quickly got to Azor a beautiful dapple gray charger about seventeen hands high. He had a sleekness and and different coloration of light gray to dark gray spots with a deep dark charcoal main and tail making his able to blend into the shadows. She swung up on to him with a lightness that seemed incredible as if she was light as a bird. She took the reigns and and turned him hard for the outskirts of the city. First she needed to head to the out lying farms first and asked for the heads to meet her at the tavern circling the city east to north. Then riding back to the city and went to rouse the gather the city magistrate and have them all to gather at the Tavern this would get here a reading in a quiet place as to the stores of the food supplies that were on hand. She also had the heads of the hunters out to the tavern as well at this late hour she would be getting daily hunting reports as to also keep track of the food supplies and so forth. She figured the tavern was a good place for these people to meet with her and for her to take the notes and gain a full listing of the stores and what she might be able to advise Lady Aezvyra on what should be done. Venna would be the first to arrive at the Tavern as she gave herself enough time to be there and she entered back to the main Castle and decided to report before heading for the tavern to gather with all she had asked to come to report as to where she could be sent word if she was needed. “Milady I have called all the heads of the store keepers and farms to meet with me at the tavern as well as the area hunters I figures we could meet there without causing too much confusion here at times while I try to get reports on the stores we have available at the same time I will have a full report of the food stores and know how long the supplies will last as well. I did not need to gather them here as a formal meeting as this I can keep up with and report to you as needed to express concerns. I hope that meets with your approval?”
AezvyraIsadorValke:  Time seem to tick by the Empress slowly as she stood there, her hand ready to use the shadows she had gathered to herself as a whip. She could nearly see it now, first to get the Mages' attention she could flip the table that stood right before him knocking just about every book, every test tube, every thing to the floor. The woman could pretty well destroy half of the laboratory but what would that do for her other then calm the urge to allow her self to set her rage upon others. Her gaze shifted to the male the woman seem to known by the name of Garex, she was shocked to find him down within the Mage's work area. "I see your watching them do nothing" she dipped her head slowly allowing her long flowing onxy hair shift in front of her face until she had lifted her head back to its natural place. Aezvyra impatient complexion was showing and she had known it. The woman brow rose once more this time as she noticed out of the corner of her gaze Garex take the few steps towards her side. "What are you up to?" the words lingered out of her painted black lips as she watched the male get the attention of everyone within the room. Her brow rose as she watched and shook her head. "Well you just took all my fun away." she seem to pout as she took a deep breath and shifted her attention to the Mages whom seem to work. "Where are we with the Ice? Have you all figured out anything yet? How about how to stop it.. how to remove it from Kai from the others who may be infected?" The woman's glace shifted towards each of the magic weilding people before taking a step forward. She waited for a responce from any one of the men whom filled the large room, when she receieved non she was disappointed. "I see" she shook her head as her fingers on her right hand seem to tap at her side still holding the darkness to them. "What ever should I do?" she chuckled out as a devilish grin slide across her face starting on one side and flowed to the other. "We don't want me to lose my temper now do we." she paused as she seem to slowly move about the large room her eyes moving to each and every one of the people. "You all have been working on this for what.. two days now and have nothing to show for it." 

GarexTasmin: -Garex stretched his arms as he listened to the empress speak, waiting for her to not murder the contingent of people she had working on the issue. Problem with information control is that it must be either absolute or simply applied to things of a confidential nature, and there's really no fool-proof way for that to happen forever. Dressed to the "5's" in multi-layer black leather clothing and cloths with the grey-ish off white bandages covering his forearms, atop which sat the reinforced leather of his bracer, belted to that were the four training weights that lay atop the gauntlet itself. The bronze accents not very visible in the dimly light room though they were reflective enough to give away his position. The tungsten khakkhara that he wielded held firmly in his right hand as usual with the hand itself gripping the item like a walking stick. "Keeping things moving. Despite what you think Aezvyra...its not that they've accomplished nothing so much as the fact that they can't figure out the root cause. A third of you're scholars are in the archives, looking for clues from the past while the remainder are either here or getting rest. They've been pulling double-shifts trying to solve you're problem, but as of right now, the two main issues aren't progressing very well. The main problem is that we can't remove the ice from Kai to examine it in greater detail...not without removing the underlying flesh from his body...like how you'd save half an apple by cutting off the part that is rotten along with a bit of the healthy stuff tomake sure you're in the clear. So they've been performing what tests they can." -he said as a mage came up, a young male around the age of 18 years who wore the acolyte's robes. Handing a small stack of papers to the shorter male (Garex is the one being handed the papers from the acolyte), the mage would bow his head to the empress before quickly scurrying off. "Thats also part of your problem Aezvyra. You keep threatening people with the stick...but never offer the carrot, or so one is lead to believe by observing the morale of the castle. Its strange actually, how you can be kind to one person..but such a complete bitch to another. Actually its kinda interesting to watch from my veiwpoint as well." -he said bluntly, clearly loud enough for the magicians to hear his words. He treated the empress as if she were another commoner and he treated the mages exactly the same. This concept of inherent superiority didn't really stick with Garex in his mind, who...for this point...could definitely be considered a being of Egalitarian principles. "The point I am trying to make is that perhaps you might try encouraging them without the threats of violence. If nothing else, it should at least make them despise you less. After all, the reason you don't see alot of tyrants is because sooner or later the people come to the conclusion that its just better to die in rebellion than live in fear at the hands of a scumbag. No i'm not calling you one, I'm just saying." -this part he whispered to her, his own oxyx locks appearing to hide his face and for a moment there it looked as if garex were some sort of mutant growth that was hanging off the side of the empress's head. "Here. This is the current progress report according to the entire combined efforts of you're castle's scholars. I'm sure you'd have more luck if you could bring more of them to work but with the lack of time and resources....yeah. Also...as someone who expects your empire to survive this. I must infrom you that you're economy is probably going to take a MAJOR hit for a while until shit gets up and running again. The constables in particular are going to need a little bolstering to help keep the order given that you don't have a military you can draw from. There are other issues that will demand your attnetion as well. The food stores will only last for so long and as Ravenna and her hunters keep drawing from the surrounding woodlands, I imagine it'll be a time before that food source recovers as well." -he said, stretching his arms a bit. "I'm also not just observing them....I'm kind of acting as a spokesman for them to you. Given that you outright scare the living shit out of most of the people in this room, I was sort of....dragged into being the communications link between the scientists and you." -he added before rotating his shouldes a little so that they were loose enough for him not to feel overly compacted.-

VennaDawnSinger:  -Venna knows now is not the time to bother Milady and sighes and soon leaves and makes her way to her steed and gets on him heading for the tavern. She knows she has someother things to handle. She takes the long way back to the tavern going slowly to prepare for the meeting with the others on matters that will pertain to the Capital in other ways she figures those waiting will not be upset by her making them wait a bit longer. She decides to stop quickly by an old cottage she found its deserted and abandoned here she takes another look around it as she hopes the hors of the night pass slowly in the night for the full mon with the few wondering clouds that roll by it make the night so bright and wonderful. She looks up as she stops in front of that old cottage and dismounts slowly as the stars twinkle in random ways in the sky above. She had found the cottage by accident when hunting and she took a look around again with some work it would be made able to hold life once more with that she left the forests and soon found her way back to the tavern where she dismounted her steed again and went inside as she had ordered all the hunters came with papers as did the farmers and shop keepers all the papers contained the stores to date and Venna sat down and started looking over what she had infront of here starting with the farmers as to the fullness of the silos and what grains were where.-

Guest_LdyMorgausePendragon:  The young mage strolled about, a soft clicking sound echoed from her heels as she moved. Her eyes moved about as she tried to find her way closer to the Keep only to be lost even more; seeing she was not used to larger cities after all. "I just need a horse and maybe some sort of food for a trip." she spoke to her self as she headed right for the keep to see if getting closer to it if there would be more people. She was unsure where she was going to buy the goods she needed for her quest and already had been stuck within the tavern for the last few days.
AezvyraIsadorValke:  The Empress brow rose as she watched the people work from where she now stood. She watched and shrugged at the male's words "Oh?" she chuckled softly as she turned to face the male for a second. "How are you doing that?" she smirked softly before letting him speak once more. Her left hand seem to slide over her lower torso as she started to play with some of the fabric of her long black gown as she waited. Her eyes shifted back and forth from the crowd at work to the male. "If you say so" she nodded softly as she started to tap her right index finger against her hip nearly as if she was playing with the darkness that commaned it. "Garex you have no clue the pain they brought me when I first returned home. They ran amuck and the threats were the only way they would respond." her lips curled at their ends as she spoke. But, after all she did see where the male was coming from. "Maybe your right" she would shrug her long hair sliding down her shoulders and then back up as she did so. "I know" her words seem to echo before he had finaly told her that they were in fact scared of her. She chuckled, she wanted to laugh fully but didn't see the need to. "After all I do believe I gave them full right to be scared, the Darkness eats all after all. " she chuckled once agian before falling silent. 
GarexTasmin: "I take a backround role by assisting in the more menial tasks or those more labor intensive such as fetching things, delivering research theories along with providing a sort of...untrained mind to bounce things off of. I don't really understand alot of the theory or mechanical aspects of how magicka works, but sometimes is not a bad idea to have someone that's not afraid of looking like they don't know anything. You never know where the next breakthrough will come from. Not to mention I also act as a sort of butler, providing meals, carrying others to bed when they inevitably over-exert themselves, brewing tea. Its my method of in part, fulfilling my promise to you. If I keep the needs of those who are doing the work met than in some small way I am doing my part because I am not a scholar. And you're right. I do not know the past of your experiences and I can't speak to them. But I can tell you that the difference between a ruler an a leader is that a leader has the trust and respest of their subordinates. Just like a general cannot fight a war without people who are willing to fight for them....an empress cannot command without those willing to serve her. It is a lesson many would-be warlords and rulers learn too late..thats why you never hear about them...because someone came along and ended their reign before it started." -he said, hearing her chuckles, though not understanding what it was she found humerous at thsi point. The solenmness in her voice assured the compressed male that he was infact in the company of someone worth supporting. He'd whisper to her once more, having to lean in very close to do so, almost to the point of looking like it was an intimate moment if one watched from a distance. "I am not here to deny your past, nor to change your future. I cannot change the course of events. I can only provide opinions and on rare occassions facts to give you the information you need to make, what you feel, is the best decision based on you're own set of values and morals, or perhaps, lack-thereof." -he said, gently reaching upwards so as to attempt to brush a few strands of hair from her face, his white pupils visible through the eye sockets and small bits of his own hair that still coverd the upper half of his own, masked face- "Perhaps though, it might be best for the moment to take a break from you're worrying. If nothing else, it will give you time to attend to the other duties that have taken second fiddle to this calamity that approaches. It would also serve to remind you're populace that you are A) working in their interests and B) not forgetting them in this time of need. Renewed hope and raised moral and other fancy words that would keep you from remembering your urges to kill your subjects of magical disposition." -he said, lightening his voice some to try and get a rise out of her in terms of a laugh. Truth was though, that Garex did not have an answer for this. These world-crisis events always seemed to pop their damn heads up when nobody was looking and everyone had better shit to worry about. Like it was planned out by some higher power or some shit.-
TundraLynx:  Kai lay on the wooden slab in the cell of the dungeon he had been quarantined to. The wooden slab held by clacking chains bolted up against the stone wall that masqueraided as a bed. His breath was cold, visible in the air in front of him where he faced the wall. He held company in the cell; a guard and one of the mages Empress Aezvyra ordered to look after him. "Why haven't his wounds healed yet?" Asked the guard. The mage flipped through the pages of his tomes rapidly. "I don't know. He moves as though he's fine, and yet his wounds should have at least gotten infected or forced him unconscious by now." The guard shook his head. "You really are pathetic at your job. Hurry up, we need to get back upstairs with the other mages to find out what to do with the ice." The mage angrily glared at him. "I'm doing my best." He said. "There's another option we haven't tried. Perhaps this will be the final attempt at removing the ice." Kai chuckled beneath his breath and sat up on the slab of wood. His skin had grown more pale since he was thrown down in the dungeon. The other prisoners looked at him in fear and confusion, unsure of how he was still living or what he was. The mage placed his hand on an open page of the tome on the floor in front of him, and a bright light encompassed it. He approached Kai slowly, bringing his hand closely to Kai when Kai's eye's shot open. He rapidly drew his daggers and slashed through the mage's chest and side. The mage's magic disappeared, and as he fell to the ground he noticed a black mist around Kai's daggers. He carefully pulled off the chestpiece of his armor, and held it to the side, then dropping it on the floor. He flicked his wrists at the walls, and the arm guards flew off, clattering against the wall as they made contact. The guard turned to see the mage on the ground. He drew his blade and pointed it towards Kai. "Drop the daggers and sit down!" He ordered. Kai let out a chuckle that graduated to a laugh that grew louder and louder to the point that it echoed through every hall of the castle. He brought his blade to his head and ran his tongue across the blade. Blood rolled off the tip of his tongue, however it was different. The light blue blood dropped to the ground, turning black as it touched the stone. The guard charged at him with the sword. Kai ducked underneath the man's slash and spun around to get behind him. Kai thrust his daggers up towards the guard's back. The guard lowered himself to the ground, swinging his leg to knock Kai's feet from under him. Kai jumped over and grabbed hold of the guard's shoulders, using his legs to kick himself over the man. He slammed his daggers down into the guard's shoulders, and as the guard spun around, Kai's blood solidified and shot up, giving him the propulsion to jump over the guard; as he came down, he grabbed the daggers by the handles and forced them down through the guard's back. Both the mage and guard hobbled back to their feet to face Kai. His glare pierced through them, his eyes unfeeling. Kai slit his arm with one of his daggers and the streams of blue and black blood flew from his wound as a barrage of spikes towards the two. It knocked them into the wall, leaving them with puncture wounds and lacerations, and they now had one thing in common; both the mage's and the guard's wounds were coated in crystals of faint black ice. The lay on the ground, struggling to move, and Kai stood there smiling psychotically at the two men. 

AezvyraIsadorValke:  The woman stood there blinking wondering why she was just standing there, why she was letting this male determain if she was going to threaten the Mages to get them to move faster. She took a deep breath forcing air into her lungs, granted it was a mistake seeing the high aroma of the burning chemicals of the room. She wanted to cought and gag at the smell to her it melt like rotten food and most likely had been at this point she didn't know. Aezvyra emreald stare moved back to Garex "I see" she mumbled out as she moved over to glance over some of the tomes they had out on the near by table. "So have we learned anything or will I be attempting my idea?" she paused to see how any of the mages thought about it granted she had yet told them she had planned to summon up a bit of hell fire to see what it would do to the icy curse or not. What more could she do anyway? The moment the male had moved closer to whisper to her once more made her nearly blush which was a hard thing to do seeing she was lacking the little voice in the back of her mind. She would turn just enough as he brushed a strand of hair from her face "I supose you will learn sooner or later." she leaned closer her painted lips nearly touching his skin as she returned the whisper "Im sure you realized by now" the woman would pull her head back and take a step away to end the little moment before letting a dark chuckle out. "this was the first thing I randomly decided to do today" The demonic empress would shrug as she turned to face the door which lead deeper down. "No didn't you just say not to kill people?" she chuckled out once more before taking a few steps towards the dungons. "Netherless I'm going to go check on Kai myself."

AezvyraIsadorValke: "You can come if you wish" The woman would turn and finally head out of the Mage's space and head down the hall towards the dungon. Her dark eyes linger on the stone brinks as she passed taking note of some of the larger cracks she has seen as she move to the wooden and steel door. "Open the door" she would speak load for the prosiding guard to unlock the main dungon door that would allow her into the hallway with the cells. She would blink as she watched the male get up from where he had sat down and move to unlock the door. Just as the door open she had clear view of the open cell door. "Do explain that" she pointed to the open door before walking into the main area "Lock it" she demaned as she pulled the shadows around her as if ready to use them once more as she strolled before realizing that the door was the door to Kai's cell. "Kai what did you do?" she whispered out as she stopped short of the cell door, enough room to not be seen but able to see partly in the room. She could seem the body of either the Mage or the gaurd she couldn't truly make out whom it was, seeing she only seen an arm. Granted she did see the liquid on the ground and by the smell of it she knew it was blood. Her eyes seem to flicker as the sweet smell caught her off guard nearly as she stepped out and into the door way. Her eyes widen as seh seen both now the guard she had tasked to protect the cell and the Mage whom seem to have been working on a way to remove the ice. "Pitty" the single word seem to echo out of her lips as she looked from the two bodies to the male before taking a step back debating on shutting the door even though she couldn't lock it without the key which happen to be on the guard on the floor.

AezvyraIsadorValke
Admin

https://nyamithlerempire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

05.01.2017 to 05.02.2017 Empty Re: 05.01.2017 to 05.02.2017

Post by AezvyraIsadorValke Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:09 pm

TundraLynx:  Kai walked up to the steel bars that stood between him and the empress. He slid the back of his pale hand down the back of the bars and twitched a bit. "I... I had to protect myself. Protection. I WAS PROTECTING MYSELF!" He shouted before bursting into laughter. He looked back and forth between the empress and the bodies. "You see Empress Aezvyra, the mage came at me with a bright light, and the guard attacked me." He walked over to the mage and guard as they lay on the floor, and gently touched his fingers to their necks. "They're in bad shape but they're alive. They need medical attention. I must have gotten them pretty good." His eyes showed no remorse, and all his speach had become monotonenous. He stared back at the Empress with a crooked smile. "They need medical attention. Medical attention...." He began to whisper. "I must have gotten them pretty good... pretty good. Somebody must help them, before they go insane. BEFORE THEY GO INSANE!" 

GarexTasmin:  "I appreciate the offer, but I think It would be best if I stayed here and continued with my backround support work. The next shift should be waking sooner rather than later, and I'd rather the ones going to get some shut-eye didn't have to be carried there on my back. I'm not the fondest of being used like a pack-mule you know." -he said, winking at Aezvyra as a chuckle escaped his own lips, seeming to abuse the air around him. Rare was it for Garex to openly display specific emotions such as joy and happiness. "I'll have the scribes compile all of the research data we have available at this point in time and prepare a report for you along with their list of recommendations at the present juncture. Also...i'm not sure what you wanted me to learn sooner or later so i'll need an explaination for that, though I do find it kind of strange that the first thing you decided to do today was to contemplate the murder of your staff. I'm not saying its wrong....I mean it is but....it is a rather strange idea. There's more to say but it can wait until after breakfast. I hear the chef thinks he has a dish that will satisfy me in only 3 servings. I look very foreward to proving him wrong, especially if it's tasty Aezvyra." -he said, calling her informally by her first name. Clearly this short-statured fool was not someone you could take on a highly tense diplomatic visit..at least it seemed that way to most of the mages who looked at him as he spoke. "Seriously...does he have a death wish or something?" - one of the mages asked another, who responded with a shrug. "Don't slack off gentlemen. Because I won't always be here to try and save your asses from your empress, and she CLEARLY does not appreciate the finer points of idleness like I do. Best to not give her a legitimate reason to start the floggings yes?" -he asked, obtaining several awkward laughs and chuckles from some of the mages. It was ironic, how a beast born in a distant land who'd been trained as a solider had managed to keep magicians of an entirely differnet species in line. "Scribes...please collect you're areas findings and bring them to me when your done. The sooner we get rid of this god-damned ice about to wipe out your empire....the sooner you can all get back to your general duties and the sooner I will be getting out of your hair. And...just to sweeten the pot. The team that manages to solve this problem....gets to drink...with me. For FREE. All. week. long." -he said as he began heading over to the archives to check in with another group who'd been on a fact-finding task. So far, their research had not been too useful, but Garex kept the team there anyways just incase someone in the long distant past had encountered something of this nature.-

KatsuoOda:  -The city of Necromar. Closest city to Wormwood woods, Capital of Nyamithler in the Realm of Lemene. no doubt a dangerous, groggy city filled with it's theives, assassins, whores in their wonderful little brothels, the Drunkards... parhaps a few honest hard working people, but a crowded city means more for the darkness than the light. Light however, can be found in darkness. Our Story begins, fourteen years ago, in those very woods outside the city. A pack of fierce nightly hunters known as Lycans, deem the woods their hunting ground. shrowded in darkness, these beings prey upon the weak. Their leader, a ruthless black wolf with demonic red eyes, everyone knows as Coal. Coal was swift, cunning, agile, fearless... and quite possibly the worst trait, Ruthless. the rest of the pack followed willingly, say for one kind soul, Quite the ordinary name for an extroardinary creature, One human, he'd been bitten by Coal at a young age and force to litteraly be this massive Bully's little bitch. Christopher Standet, at the time he was bitten he was only nineteen, now nearly forty, he's been a Lycan for over twenty years. the hunt today though... is about to meet a tragic, yet fortunate end. Tracking an elk through the forest, christopher and a female Lycan named Treja chased the beast swinging themselves around tree and rock, bushel and poison oak. It was hard to tell which would tire first, the two or the buck. Suddenly, the buck slid and bellowed as it fell into a ravine, Treja twisted herself and came to screeching halt at the top, Christopher had no warning like she did since he was behind, came screeching to a halt as well but overestimated the speed in which to do so, with a yelp he ended up rolling down the hill with the Buck. The elk bellowed as wolf and deer collided, one of the smaller horns jabbed deep into the wolf's nostril, before separating as they rolled, the deer rolled slightly faster since size and weight plays a factor in physics, and landed on it's side. It got back up and Dashed onward toward the lower half of the forest. Treja watched over the ravine looking for any sign of Christopher. "Christo?" she said telepathically, it was how the pack communicated in wolf form. What she didn't know was, he'd hit a rock at the end of the ravine and beat himself against it, knocking himself out cold. She left to find the others, leaving him alone. His conciousness soon awoke to the sounds of a child. It was a child, he could hear it. It was crying. He blinked and awoke to the silence of the woods again. when he awoke, he was in human form, and inside a house. "what..." he said, grabing his head in pain, looking over with his bright yellow eyes and pushing his long red hair out of the way, he noticed another man, poking a rod into the fireplace. "who...?" the grey haired man laughed and sat in a chair kicking his feet up. "Who? My name is Luciel. It is not in any way womanly. you, My friend, I found unconcious at the bottom of a Ravine." christopher blinked and listened silently. "your a Lycan, you stink.. just like one. There's a pack of them in the forest, Yet I've been living here in this shack for close to fifty years now." Christopher sqinted his eye, and fet his nose, it was numb. He tried breathign into it, and he could, but... he couldn't smell the scent of this individual. "What... What are you?" Luciel choked on his hot... drink. "Me? I'm a Vampire. don't worry, I ain't got a thing for Dog blood. BLLLLEGH." Christopher blinked again, and started getting out of bed, confused as to this man's... intentions. "yah hurt your snout, pretty bad. whole thing was ripped apart on the inside and out. Can you breathe through it any?" Christopher looked through the man's Mirror and took a look at his nose. It was stitched up, though broken and swollen, he could lightly breathe through it.. but there was one problem. "I... I can breathe..." Luciel nodded and went to poke his fire again, "good go-" he was interupted, "But I can't smell... I... I can't tell where I am... where my pack is I... I'm litterally blind!" Luciel blinked and went back to poking his fire. "Bummer." he blinked and looked toward him, "Hey, what will your pack think, you all non-smelly and such?" christopher gulped. If coal knew he'd gut him for sure, and leave him to the fishes. "Uhm..." Luciel snickered, "I knew it. alright..." he said, stirring his fire once more. "A proposition for you."-<c>
KatsuoOda:  -The Red haired Lycan stood silently and waited listening on the man's proposition. "I'm ready..." Luciel smiled and snickered, "I want you and I... To have a Mutual level of trust... I saved your life, and... I'm about to do it again, IF ya do something for me." christopher budded the back of his neck, "What is it?" the Man slipped past Christopher and peeled back a set of soft warm-looking blankets to reveal a... an infant child. "I found him. In the woods just outside of Necromar. Some pittyless gutter trash mother abandoned the poor lad, probaby thinking she could make another. nothing wrong with him." christopher looked at the child and sighed, "He's Blind." Luciel got closed to his face. "so are you." He blinked and wached the vampire mist into shadow and twirl around to his other side, "your nose is not what's blinding you, Lycan, It is your mind, follow your heart." christopher gulped. "Save my life again?" he asked. The man dissipated to a window. "your pack. they will kill you, no doubt, should they find you are incapable of completing the most capable of tasks for a dog." he gulped, Luciel had him there. "So. you want me to take the child?" Luciel nodded, "He is the son of my son... before I was... turned into this thing... Look... He has My... hair.. see?" christopher raised a borw, he wondered if this old guy was crazy. "So you'll take care of my pack, I'll take care of the kid?" Luciel got into his face again, "I don't want to kill him! don;t you see boy? Every day without blood my hunger grows! One day he will look like a buffet and not my grandson! Please!" christopher looked away thinking. the child started to cry. He remembered the sound. It was the sound that woke him from unconciousness. the sound he wanted to quell. He sighed and picked the child up, wrapped him in the blanket. "Okay. I'll take him. does He... have a name?" the old man smiled delighted. "I would Like his Name to be Lucas. A chip off the old grand-block." christopher snickered at the 'grand-block'. "hurry, go this way, and take the trail to Necromar."//christopher awoke inside their pitched up tent by the city market. He was being shaken awake by a lifeless, grey-eyed boy with dark brown hair. "Christo... Wake up... We gotta catch some fish to eat today remember? you told me it was going to be an all-day thing with little to no chance..." He waved the boy off of him and yawned, his mouth spread wide like a dog. "I know I know. Grab the gear and we will go." The boy was excited, and nabbed their gear as Christopher un-pitched the tent. He looked back at the boy reminicing on how they'd met, and how they'd made it out of the woods, together, with the help of his grandfather. who he'd never gotten the chance to know. "How many night crawlers should i try finding around the dirt from the rain last night?" he asked looking back, christopher snickered, "As many as you can, remember, step quietly or you will loose them, and less chances to get a fish on the hook." Lucas nodded, using his ears the boy sensed the night crawlers crawling on the ground, and nabbed one of them, slipping it out of the hole, "phew got one!" christopher smiled, "that's good, about 50 or 60 more to go." the boy moaned and he laughed.-<e>

Guest_LdyMorgausePendragon: The young maiden moved about the empty citie streets finally coming to the center which seem to be the market place. Her eyes lowered to the stone path she walked upon as she sighed not really seeing many of the stalls up but the few she did see had good she wasn't needed at all. She seem to allow her chapped pale lips curl down into a frown as she sighed out as she shook her head, pulling the cloak closer to her face nearly to hide it from one side as she let her sappire blue eyes linger on the venders once more. Her eyes shifted towards the two males one seem to be a boy of a young age as she watched them pick up and leave the market area it seemed. Morrigan could follow them just to see where if they knew anything about the city or she could ask one of the venders where she could find a good stable that would be willing to sell her a good stallion.
AezvyraIsadorValke:  "Suit your self then" the woman words would echo down the hall as she had already vanished down it before speaking. Her hand remained on the door handle as she held it closed afraid that the male would try and open it and attack her. Aezvyra clearly noticed that he wasn't his self and yet there she was standing with a oak and steel door between her self and Kai. "behave your self." she narrowed her gaze at the male before looking at the two on the ground and shaking her head once more. "Were you?" Her words seem to got lost as she tried and figured out what the male was trying to say about a bight light. That could have been a key but she wouldn't know until she managed to get the tome from the floor by the male. "Will you allow me to get them to a healer?" she glanced back to the male just as he seem to move back in the cell closer to the bodies. "kai I'm going to open the door stay there." her voice was soft and luring much how it always was and she hoped that the seduction she normally put in her voice would help calm the male, or at lest keep him calm. She would pull open the door and slip inside enough to stand there. Her right hand producing small circles as she worked one of her spells trying to use the shadows to pull the book to her. "I will see that they get medical attention but I can not allow you to harm anyone else. Kai do you understand me." she paused her eyes moving to the book as she watched it move a inch across the ground as she glanced back up to him. "is that what it is? Did it make you go Insane?" she questioned him as she worked the shadows. Granted she could have just simply made a small portal and let the book fall through but who knows where it would have ended up in the Keep, she was a bit off on things like that. 

TundraLynx:  Kai lowered his head to face the floor. "I'm not insane." He muttered. "I'm not insane." He carefully felt the wounds of the men on the floor. "The ice. They'll feel fear. Soon they'll go crazy. They'll make me crazy. They're dangerous!............ They need medical attention... or let them die...... " He twitched slowly. "I need space. I need space. More space." He stabbed his shoulder with his dagger, coating it in his frigid blood and slammed it into the ground. A small magic circle opened up and a small circle of ice formed around the dagger. Kai stared at it with awe. "Warm... home..." 
AezvyraIsadorValke:  Aezvyra's brow rose as she watched the male lower his self to the floor. "Umm Kai what are you doing?" she asked simply as she looked at him confusedby what he was doing. "The ice feels?" she shook her head confused at everything she was hearing, his words were actually making her think which was causing pain. Her eyes widen as he took out the dagger. "Where did you get that?" she pointed to the dagger just before it was plunged into his shoulder. "Kai.." she growled out as she took a step closer to the male as she held her left hand out to him. "enough of that..Let me remove them and give you more space." she spoke trying to stay calm as she could. The demon took a deep breath and slowly let it out as she watched the ice form."Warm?" she asked confused on the statement as she tried and figure out where the ice was coming from. "Is it in the blood?" her question would confuse even her self as she watched the crystals form. "Kai I need to know how to remove the ice from everyone.. what does it fear?"
KatsuoOda:  -Christopher heard it, the sound of a wman's foot steping on pavement. someone was coming up behind them. they weren't introducing themselves. Bad idea. christopher pretended he did not heart it at first, then probably startled the woman and Lucas himself by swinging his massive great sword with one hand, sticking it in front of him and holding it ready for battle as he turned around. "Who are you and what do you want? Tread carefully....I don't take kindly to strangers who try to sneak up on me." he said, Lucas lifted himself from the ground silently, he was ready to get behind Christopher as instructed at a moments notice, when things turned grim. Being a human, and blind at that, MANY creatures think they can make an easy meal of him. that is, until they are cleaved in two by a swing of Christopher's sword or massive claws. no creature within miles of Necromar knew to mess with Christopher in looking for an easy meal. "don't go for the boy either. I'll gut you like a hog."-
Guest_LdyMorgausePendragon:  The woman eyes widen as she was seen the sword which caused her to take a few steps back to put some distance between herself and the two. "I...I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you" she blinked as she was unsure what to do seeing she wasn't armed with any weapons. At most she could come up with was some disarming spell which would have ended badly for her self seeing she didn't have the poper time to cast such a spell to start with. 'stupid' she thought to her self before she heard the man's questions. "I'm looking for the stables." her blue gaze moved down to the ground as she pulled her cloak over her body hidding the bright blue dress that hide her slim frame. "I just need the way to the stables. I had lost my horse a few nights before on my way to the city." she sighed softly glancing at the boy whom seem to move behind the male. "I didn't mean any harm"

TundraLynx:  Kai looked at the Empress in confusion. "The ice does not fear." He said when soon a devilish smile dawned on his face. "It causes it. It forces you to fear and drives you to insanity." He made a hushing motion and walked up to the empress. "The more fear exists, the faster it spreads." He immediately pointed back to the ice, and as the men on the floor groaned heavily, the ice creeped outwards on all sides. "Perhaps the angels on Knyhr summit were afraid. Perhaps that's why they left. Perhaps that's why it spread." Kai licked his remaining dagger and dropped it to the ground, his tongue dripping his new blood. He lay down on the wooden bed and quickly drifted into a non-peaceful sleep. 

EXSADEUS: *there was a stillness that blanketed the very air surrounding the sanctum, the abborent state of tranquility that ensued directly before a storm. the nameless man had been wandering for ages, devoid of the concept of time in the murkiness of the wormwood. had it been weeks, months, years? he knew not, nor had he the slightest concern for it. having been cursed by his now deceased master so long ago, the nameless man was no longer bound by the confines of mortality in regard to time. the man was no stanger to the depths of isolation. he had been on his own this entire time. it came as a surprise when he felt the presence of others from within the sanctum. but something was off, there was dense cloud of emotion dispersed throughout the air of the vicinity. something was happeneing beyond the breach of the doors. it was only natural that the first possibilty of contact with other beings would peak the mans curiousity. with a windmill motion of his right arm, the man brought his fist to close and placed his palm upon his mouth. black fumes began to emmanate from his mouth and slip through his fingers only to bellow gracefully upon the floor. shadows in the shape of man began to pour out onto the ground from the mans mouth, an old trick from the book of the necropolis his master taught him long ago, a technique called "the false self". the nameless man's shade arose in a swiftness, being carried by the updraft of wind, up to the window where it could peer in to see what was heppening, there had been a violent scene before him. this peaked the mans curiosity even more. recalling his false self, the man dissapated into a shadowy transluscent form and slipped through the cracks of the main door. the plume of shade twisted and writhed in a violent manner upon the floor before arising once more to take the shape of the nameless man. breathing out his mouth what seemed to be black smog the nameless man proclaimed himself present and followed with an inquiry* "who doth the bell toll for in this hour. i surely hope not i. is this gruesome display of frost and corpses the fate of one who seeks shelter here?"

GarexTasmin:  "Nothing so far huh? Alright...get some rest, inform the others of your progress first though, whatever details you can provide at this point should give us a more solid foundation....." -he said, sighing heavily as he slowly walked out of the archives and towards the stairs. Garex hadn't slept in 3 days and it was really getting to him. Were it not for sheer force of will, He'd probably have passed out by now and in truth, he really wanted to...but he couldn't...there was too much work to be done. "I trust you all to keep up your dilligence." -he said with a deep, long yawn before slowly beginning his accent up the staircase, relying more on his walking stick than he normally would, the staff jingling with each slow, labored movement he made. "Damn it......gotta....keep............going." -thought the male to himself. His mana reserves were starting to dwindle due to the amount he was pouring into his body to keep it's form. "Gotta....keep...going." -in an act of desperate frustration, Garex would smash his mask-covered face against the wall of the stairwell, using the impact and subsequent adrenaline boost to put himself into a more alert state. It wouldn't last forever, but it was something he could work with for the moment. In truth, his brain was fried and it was all he could do on principle to maintain the visage that he was ok. In terms of Kcals, he was doing alright and eating proper amounts of food for his kind. Still though, it seemed as if this sleep deprivation would win sooner rather than later and for the moment, it was all he could muster to get up the staircase and lean himself against a wall, slowly crumpling until he lost the ability to stand upright under his own power, falling over onto his side. A heavy thud could be heard throughout the castle as he hit the floor and then another one as his staff did the same thing although the staff made a noticably lighter impact on the ground. Underneith him, the castle floor cracked and splintered a bit from the being's immense weight. "Wake up stupid.....those who slumber die." -he said to himself, trying to keep awake-

AezvyraIsadorValke:  Aezvyra blinked a few times confused at his words but kept them in her mind as if playing them over and over again. She took a breath and watched him closer. She couldn't help but to hold her breath nearly her heart seem to pound away within her chest even if she wasn't scared she had that little hint of fear. The demon was not sure what the male would do close to her and it scared her. He could attack then agian could do nothing as it seem what he was doing. Her lips moved slightly "Maybe.. " she smiled as she watched him lay back down. "Thank you" she wispered out as she took a few steps back finally taking a breath as she looked to the Mage and the Guard. Quickly she would move and pick up the tome before marking the page it had landed on as she headed back down to the main doorway. "Open it" she growled out as she waited for the guard to unlock the door and open it. "Get them out of there by the way.. Toss theminto an empty cell away from eachother. " she shook her head. "Don't let anyone get near them until this curse is lifted." she paused as she looked at the male. "Do you hear me no one." she grumbled out as she turns to walk down the hall back up towards the Mage's laboratory to at lest drop off the tome back to them. She quicken her pace even though how fast she was moving it didn't leave a trace of sound do to her no wearing any shoes. Aezyvra turned the corner and entered the rom before her eyes fell upon one of the Acolytes. Of course the woman debated now weither or not she was going to make a scene trying to get their attetion but this time she just simply walked up to one of the younger males before walking around to face them. "Look here" she hit the male in the chest with the book. "Your buddy down in the cell now has been infected with what ever that stupid thing is." she growled out as her nose started to twitch a bit. "Kai was mumbling about fear.. how it grows on fear as if its feeding from it.. the Angels feared and that why it started." she was confused at her own words as she tried to remember it all. "I don't have time for your all games.. Write this shit down now." she mumbled out before turning around and taking a quill her self and wrote ' blood forms ice.. ice feeds off of fear..causes it some how.. angels fear and ice formed' she quickly wrote before handing it off to the male. "I dont have the time to babysit you lot do your job this time." she seem to shrug before quickly leaving the arcan room and headed up the staires to the main floor of the Keep. That was when she heard it the loud crashing sound that seem to shake the very ground she walked. on. She turned back to see Garex on the ground, she wanted to roll her eyes and just return to here duties; seeing she still had taxes to do and still had to listen to what little people there was to ask for help. Oh she couldn't wait to get that done and over with. She was already tired of everyone asking for more food.. for more space.. when will their children be returned home to them. The questions never seem to end. Aezvyra sighed turned back around and seem to bend over the male. "Are you alright?" 

KatsuoOda: -the boy smiled, "christo I think she's telling the truth..." the lycan lifted himself up and put his blade away, narrowing his eyes at the woman, an half-ominous glow about him. "The Stables are this way. you'll have to give the stable boy a sheiling for a Nag." he said, Lucas tossed the worm back, "guess no fishing today." Christopher sighed, "no, we'll get to it, first your new friend needs directions. Say, where are you going? why are you in such a need for a horse? Didn't know about anything beyond these woods besides Necromar." Lucas nabbed an apple silently from a table after feeling it with his hand and started eating it. christopher didn't care, Theiving was another way of personal survival. Only if it was food, they've never stolen anything quite expensive. "there's an old lady near the pub that said somethign about a empire... maybe people go there looking for jobs." Christopher squinted and turned his head to Lucas, "And you shoose now to tell me?" the boy blinked staring at nothing, odd silence. "Uhm... yes." christopher smacks him upside the head. He could sear the boy was as cooky and crazy as his grandfather sometimes. "aooooww.... Christo what'd I dooo?" he ignored it and lead on to the stables, the stable boy had confronted them. "I need a Nag. you got one?" the boy shrugged, and pointed, "It's a horse, last one we got man, take it or leave it." he said, pointing to an old female, she'd get tuckered out quite easily. Christopher's left eye twitched and he looked back toward the woman he'd led there.-

AezvyraIsadorValke
Admin

https://nyamithlerempire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down